PROVIDENCE, RI –December 12, 2012 – RE/MAX in Rhode Island recently donated 3000 pounds of non-perishable food items to the RI Community Food Bank, more than doubling last year’s amount of 1250 pounds. Starting the week after Thanksgiving, 14 RE/MAX Offices throughout the state of Rhode Island were used as drop off locations for staff, agents and their clients to drop off non-perishable food items.
“This is the third year in a row that we have donated to The RI Community Food Bank and delighted that, collectively, RE/MAX in Rhode Island could help in donating this amount of donations,” stated Karen H. Sechio, Marketing Director for RE/MAX in RI. “It is great to be affiliated with a company that is not only the number 1 real estate network* in Rhode Island, but also cares about their local community.”
All food was collected and donated on December 8th. Lite Rock 105 and Dave’s Marketplace also participated in this effort, as part of the “Season of Giving” campaign.
The Annual RE/MAX Open Golf Tournament is happening on Friday, July 20th at Exeter Country Club. This tournament, which has been a tradition for RE/MAX for the past 26 years, includes 18 holes of golf and cart, lunch, dinner and raffle prizes. The cost to play is $125 per golfer, $500 Foursome.
With so many other tournaments planned, why play in our tournament?
Proceeds go to Hasbro Children’s Hospital, which is part of the Children’s Miracle Network.
To Reserve Your Foursome – contact email@example.com today!
T-Sponsorships are available for $125, as well as Raffle Prize Donations are currently being accepted.
If you are in need of a good laugh today – check out this list of the
Top 10 Reasons To Golf
(Reproduced with permission from Christian’s & Scott’s
Interactive Top Ten List, http://www.csittl.com/ )
10. Always wanted to have someone whispering about your next move.
9. You’ve lost your driver’s licence and it’s your only opportunity to drive a motor vehicle.
8. Excellent cure for insomnia
7. Good source of frustration after the kids leave home
6. Surrounded by other people who make your geeky clothes look good.
5. Its too nice out to bowl.
4. Only sport where you can score a birdie, hit a birdie and flip a birdie all in one game.
3. Farfedneugen (Oops, that’s why you should drive a VW Golf).
2. You told the IRS you were a golf pro, and that’s why you deducted the trip to Florida.
1. It’s one way to reach your Congressman/Senator.
What’s Your Reason To Play Golf?